Tuesday 14 May 2013

Digital, downloadable scrapbooking papers..

I've been really busy recently setting up my new Etsy shop, selling my range of digital scrapbooking papers and downloadable digital art. I have a small range on there currently but will be adding new designs every week, either with bespoke themes, such as my 'Vintage Garden' or 'Nautical Nice' items, or to build on my range of 'basics' which are packs of a single design in multiple colour ways.

The paper packs are perfect for digital scrapbook layouts, or can be printed for physical scrapbooking use (purchased files are 300dpi jpegs so top quality for printing). Packs currently for sale contain between 14 - 16 jpeg sheets each.

I will also be adding downloadable clip art for a whole host of uses - making web graphics, printable ephemera such as jar labels or paper bunting etc. I can't wait to share more in my Etsy shop very soon!

Once a file has been purchased (using PayPal) the buyer receives a link by email to instantly download the files. What could be easier!

Check out my digital, 'Printables' shop here.

4 comments:

  1. god... you've been busy Katy! I still have to finish mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Majo! Im really trying to make something of this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Katy! Please come over and get mine organized for me:) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh one is more than enough Julie Im afraid!!!

    ReplyDelete