Friday 25 January 2013

Wow weddings..



As we get into a new year, many people have 2013 weddings on their minds, and with weddings come wonderful wedding stationery.
I have designed a range of funky, eye catching wedding stationery to really stand out from the crowd. I love to design wedding stationery since designing my own, and that of several friends. There is nothing more exciting than receiving a new batch of cards fresh from the printers and knowing what a wonderful day they will represent.

If you are looking for something a little different for your wedding invitations, save the dates, RSVP cards and more, take a look at the colourful Katy Clemmans wedding collection. You can download a brochure here. I have several designs that are especially perfect for beach themed weddings.

Please email me at hello@katyclemmans.co.uk for further information and quotes. I can turn around most orders very quickly, and you will be incredibly pleased with the high print standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment